We are now accepting applications for volunteers to help support the running of the festival. No prior experience in the performing arts or volunteering necessary!
We welcome people interested in:
– theater, dance, music, and contemporary art
– art events
– international exchange through art
– working professionally in a field related to the arts
– able to read, write and speak Japanese to an intermediate level
– 18 years and older
– available at least four days during the period below
– able to understand and act according to the volunteer guidelines
– reachable by e-mail and mobile phone (Internet access is desirable)
Mid-January to the end of March 2021
Volunteers are required to attend one of the following orientation sessions (100 minutes)
January 5th: 18:30
January 6th: 11:00/14:30/18:30
ROHM Theatre Kyoto, Kyoto Art Center, Kyoto Art Theater Shunjuza, Kyoto Prefectural Citizens’ Hall ALTI, Kyoto Experiment office, and more
Main Activities include:
– Sending and distributing flyers; assisting with publicity and marketing tasks
– Assisting with production of materials for distribution
– Helping at the box office reception for performances and related events
– Assisting in keeping watch over exhibits and in the running of related events
– Assisting in photographic documentation of exhibits and related events
There is no remuneration or reimbursement of transportation costs.
Volunteers are covered by the festival’s volunteer insurance.
50 persons (if applications exceed available positions, the most suitable candidates are selected)
Must arrive by December 25th, 2020
How to Apply:
Please fill out the online application form. The application must be completed in Japanese.