Volunteers Wanted! (Application Deadline: August 13)
We are now accepting applications for volunteers to help support the running of the festival. No prior experience in the performing arts or volunteering necessary!
We welcome people interested in:
– theater, dance, music, and contemporary art
– art events
– international exchange though art
– working professionally in a field related to the arts
– Able to read, write and speak Japanese to an intermediate level
– 18 years and older
– Available at least three times during the period below
– Able to understand and act according to the volunteer guidelines
Early September to late October 2018
Volunteers are required to attend one of the following orientation sessions (90 minutes)
September 7: 15:30/18:30
September 8: 11:00/14:00
ROHM Theatre Kyoto, Kyoto Art Center, Kyoto Art Theater Shunjuza, Kyoto Prefectural Citizens’ Hall ALTI, Kyoto Experiment office, and more
Main Activities include:
– Sending and distributing flyers; assisting with publicity and marketing tasks
– Assisting with production of materials for distribution
– Helping at the box office reception for performances and related events
– Assisting in keeping watch over exhibits and in the running of related events
– Assisting in photographic documentation of exhibits and related events
There is no remuneration or reimbursement of transportation costs.
Volunteers are covered by the festival’s volunteer insurance.
50 persons (if applications exceed available positions, the most suitable candidates are selected)
August 13, 2018
How to Apply:
Please fill out the online application form. The application must be completed in Japanese.